Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Not finding computer after being renamed more than once (using AD)

I logged onto the computer as local admin and renamed the computer. Then I had to rename it again and back. Nevermind why, but it worked and all is well with the name and AD. I removed the old name from Lansweeper and I am trying to scan it using LsT...

Multiple Installs?

I recently purchase Lansweeper and it's a great product. My boss wants to put it in all the divisions but roll up the data into a corporate location. We have a WAN in place but are concerned about the traffic that this could potentially generate. ...

bd by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Interface to helpdesk software

Can Lansweeper provide an interface to helpdesk software? We're going to deploy Marval (ITSM/service Desk software) as our helpdesk software, it will use SQL database as well. Can we integrate/Link the information from Lansweeper into Marval?

"save date format" seems to have no affect

tried saving date format as MM/dd/yyyy under 'config utility\reports&alerts' yet web interface still reports dates as dd\MM\yyyy.

googoo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

FEATURE REQUEST: Partial Search/Advanced Search

It would be nice if you could do partial searches. For example we name your systems with S/N and room number information, and it would be nice if we could search for that specifically.Thanks,-MVSD #320

MVSD by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

new install, can't scan SBS from member server

Hi,I'm needing some help: I've just installed SQL Express 2008 and Lasweeper free on a Server 2003/SP2 member server joined to SBS 2003/Premium domain. The SBS is dual-homed and is using ISA 2004 as a firewall. I have created an ISA rule opening port...

gkarasik by Engaged Sweeper
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scan IP Phones and see them in Lansweeper

Is it possible to scan our IP Phones (IP Touch Alcatel-Lucent 4028 and 4038)?If possible, I suppose that it is not WMI that is used.I already tried to scan an IP Phone with this command:lstrigger.exe "servername" "computer" "domain"Connecting ...Succ...

teye by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to get premium applications to work

Hi-I can't seem to get any of the premium apps to run, even after looking at page 6 of the instructions. Are there any other instructions I should be looking at?thanksChris