Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Preferred OS to use

Hello-I currenly have my installation on XP with running SQL locally. I have the option to run it on Server 2003. Any reason to? Either installation would have exclusive use of the machine.thanksChris

3.5.1 to 3.5.2 Upgrade causes "Server Error in '/' Application."

I just tried upgrading my 3.5.1 installation to 3.5.2. I followed the instructions of "To upgrade to 3.5.2 just replace the original files with the ones in the zip file.", and after rebooting the server, and navigating a web browser to lansweeper's ...

ISD1 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

"The LDAP server is unavailable"

Hi, I'm getting the following error:2/24/2010 4:16:57 PM: domain.name.replaced machine.domain.name.replaced The LDAP server is unavailable. at System.DirectoryServices.Protocols.LdapConnection.Connect() at System.DirectoryServices.Protocols.LdapC...

Replicon by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper conflict on same server as Spiceworks

I installed Lansweeper on the same server that I have Spiceworks installed on, and the problem I have is when I try to go to the web console it tries to open it as a Spiceworks page. I know that Spiceworks is on port 80, but how do I change Lansweepe...

romeyp by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

User access to the web console

I just installed Lansweeper the free version to test before purchasing the product. is there way to block user from accessing the web console and adding a group that can access the console?I would like only the admin group to have access to the web c...

amansuria by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows 7 Supported? - Remote WMI access test FAILED

Wmierror Access is denied 0x80070005 (BOBBROWN-PC, 192.168.1.103) 2/24/2010 1:00:22 PM Remote WMI test-----------------------------------------------\root\cimv2 Remote WMI access test FAILEDAccess is denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E...

bob by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installation Methodology - don't like it... :-)

I really don't like the installation method. I appreciate the extra automation attempts, but this app can be a 3-tier application and I don't think anyone running their own SQL server and IIS server needs the extra hand holding. I don't want the ins...

joegasper by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB Detect

We have to check our network for all external devices like USB Detect is doing. Do we have the same feature at Lansweeper?