Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New install issues ...

I was able to install the software fine. I am getting scanning/data done. I try to run any of the advanced tools and they all fail to work - they all have this error:Error: Automation server can't create objectDo you want more explanation on how t...

mtaggart by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software scanning not accurate

Hello All,Currently scanned software does not show all software installed. Any reason why that is? Some setting I do not have configured correctly?Thanks, Tony

Cisco Firewall

We have many domain computers on that use a VPN tunnel, but these computers are not scanning. We use a PIX and remote users on one end and an ASA on the other as the VPN server. What config do we need? What ports need to be open to permit lansweep...

fitchn by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple Scan Servers

Hi,I have installed the Beta on one server and so far I really like it. My current LANSweeper 3.5.2 installation uses multiple scan servers all reporting into the same database.I installed the LANSweeper 4.0 service on two other servers but the serv...

Hertel by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

WMI, RPC problem

HiI searched previous topics regarding this problem but I couldn't find a fix to our situation. We have about 60 client computers for scan. 29 Scanned and all good. 32 scanned and it's got red mark. The error messages are:1. The RPC server is una...

limdin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installing 4.0 beta on same server as 3.5.2

We currently have a Premium licensed version of Lansweeper 3.52. Could we install the 4.0 beta on the same server pointing to a different MS SQL Server database? Our current server already has the necessary firewall ports open to our LAN/WAN.Sebouh

sebouh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Allowed Unauthorized Administrators - wildcard

Hi,We have renamed workstation local admin accounts to admin-'computername'Is there some wildcard on any symbol that can be used to allow administrators with admin-* or something like that.Regards,Sven

sven by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Enterprise Edition: ability to target a specific scan server

Not able to instruct lstrigger to use a particular scan server when more than one scan server is used in Enterprise Edition. There needs to be a parameter to target a specific scan server. ie...cmd.exe /K {actionpath}lstrigger.exe {LSDB Server} { Sc...