Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Server 2008 R2 service pack

The report "OS: Not latest Service Pack Win2008"includes server 2008 R2 even tho it is at a different OS and service pack level.This is after applying the fix to correct the naming of 2008r2

sseal by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Instaling lansweeper in a network without Active Directory

Hi, in my network I'm using LDAP (installed in a Debian server) to authenticate clients running XP. ¿Is it posible to run lsclient automatically in each client XP, just as an a normal init script of Active Directory ?Thank you!Argie

argie01 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scan times table on the Actions tab + remarks about design

(Actually question from loerdy but can get lost in another topic)Is it possible to disable the scantime table on actions site? (or move in another tab?). This information can be useful but isn't so important to be on the most used tab.Two more remark...

lsremote

Just wanted to know if there is any settings on lsremote where it actually asks the user for permission to be remote controlled rather then remote controlling straight away.As this is one of the requirements of our firm, where the used needs to say y...

blm by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

3.5.1. to 3.5.2

hey i was performing a upgrade from older version 3.5.1 to the 3.5.2 after performing the upgrade i have now following problem[FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit' or one of its dependencies. Access is denied.] ...

digipoint by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Slow Loading Digital Dashboard

Something that we have started to notice recently is that the Digital Dashboard is quite slow to load and often doesn't load 100% (even though no errors nor does it show as still loading) but you know it didn't complete properly as you don't see the ...

ccdesktop by Champion Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos