Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

IP / subnet based AD scanning

Hi,I am thinking about purchasing the Premium version to get rid of the lsclient scanning, because for various reasons adding it to the login script is not an option.However, our AD structure is as flat as a pancake (all computers in one OU, all user...

Active Scanning not starting

Enabled active scanning but no computers show up. Already put correct info in the domain scanning and OU filtering tabs. Run connection tester and it was successful when testing a computer in the target OU.Checked the Lansweeper server service but it...

lansweeper problem with scan of the sub domain

Dear,I installed version 3.5.2.16 of lansweeper, and the scan is configured for Active Directory, my company has1 domain and 7 subdomains, lansweeper shows the domain of computers,but not those of the subdomains, groups were created for the subdomain...

Lstrigger with 4.0

Hi,i have another problem of understanding. I try to use lstrigger to force a rescan of some computers.lstrigger.exe lansweeperserver.somedom.de somepc.somedom.de SOMEDOMLansweeper trigger client-------------------------Connecting...SuccessIf i look ...

Lefty by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade from 4.0.x to newer beta without removing the Db?

Hi, Can I do an upgrade from older beta's to newer beta's without removing the database? I just did this to v4.0.0.77 and it works fine, but am I now missing important SQL changes or are they included in the setup? Regards Gert Jan,

gjburg by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not Scanned

When clicking Not Scanned in the OS Bar it returns a page with 0 results although there are 58 not scanned items. Underneath that however when clicking not scanned it works and returns the correct results.

crashcarr by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Variable {ipaddress} will not work in wake on lan

hi ...for wol we use poweroff.exein the wol config field i wrote:\\xxx\adminappz$\Lansweeper\wakeup.cmd {mac} {ipaddress}the action code via web is:javascript:runApp('\\\\xxx\\adminappz$\\Lansweeper\\wakeup.cmd 001A4BCE72B8 {ipaddress}','true');bug o...

loerdy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos