Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Device Types

All of my Unknown devices showed up as Webservers simply because they have a HTTP interface.Also, it would be convient when editing the device details and the Type is changed, that all devices with the same OID would also reflect that change.

sandve by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Unclean" Table?

I was working on pulling some data out of the LANSweeper database with Access and I came across something. I always thought that when you completely delete a computer with the Console that it completely removed it from the database. I just discover...

HarkinsIT by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

The LDAP server is unavailable

Hi,Just installed fresh copy of Lansweeper 3.5.2.16Enabled Active Scanning but no computers shows up.errorlog.txt contains only two lines:17.02.2010 15:50:07: Database connection successful, starting up service17.02.2010 16:05:28: System.DirectorySer...

sven by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Fixed] Memory Info not being read

Hey GuysI've just split this into a separate thread so it doesn't get confused with the other topic.Win2000 ProWMI query doesn't return any results with WMI Explorer.Server 2008 R2 Datacenter edition.WMI query returns results

Facilities by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Fixed] Premium version does not allow acccess to monitor serial number

HiI was testing out the monitor serial number functionality and I get the message that it's only available to premuim users. The message also appears on the events and product keys pages.I have entered my reg code, restarted lansweeper service and th...

Facilities by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customized action

Hi, I can't get the custom actions to work. I have shared out the LSTool folder and i can run the exe files from the folder. However nothing happens when I click on Remote control, Take screenshot, etc. Here's my script for the actions.\\myserver\lst...

fen12 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[FIXED] Bugreport : OS Overview Bar

on the Dashboard in the OS Bar I have 2 Entries "Not Scanned".Windows 2008 R2 is found as Win 7and I have a entry "Other". In the Other-list I have Win 2003 R2 and Win 7 entries.

Gene_Galaxo by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Fixed] Custom Field data not saving

I just installed the 4.0 beta yesterday and so far everything is working fine except for my custom fields. When I enter data into any of the custom fields and then click "save changes", the info I entered disappears. The "last saved" field updates to...

sarmo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos