Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

lsrunase issue with Windows 7

HiI have an issue in Windows 7 professional machines when I run a custom action to remote control to another computer. So the IT Helpdesk is using Win 7 and the Remote user is running Windows XP.This is the custom action:\\servername\lstools\lsrunase...

jacobsenm by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

changed administrator password

Hi there,this weekend we have set an other password on our domain administrator password. Since then Lansweeper can't scan the pc's anymore...I can remember that I had to give the administrator account + password but where can I change this? When thi...

violanzzj by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question: how scan computers?

Hi,I'm just testing this program but I have a question...I installed the lansweeper on my laptop (not on a server). How can I scan other devices on the network?I've tried to find them with "connectiontester" and he can find the devices. But when I op...

An by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSREMOTE uVNC ctrl-alt-del not working on Windows 7 clients

Hi Guys,I was wondering if there is a newer version os lsremote? the uVNC version that is in 2.0.0.205 beta is 1.05 of uVNC. Is there a later version that I can use to work with Windows 7 clients?Regards,QuA

quagmoto by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question on rescan time after permanently delete...

I have 3 machines, 2 of which I've permanently deleted from configuration and I've now rescanned using lstrigger on each. I see that the Lansweeper service is running and the computer I triggered showed up in the "Threads running" queue very quickly...

RougeRum by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tracking/reporting not turned off PC during the night/weekend?

Hello,I'm just wondering if this is possible with Lansweeper, to have an overview of PC's not turned off during the night or weekend, probably would be enough to have reported all systems with positive ping reply on all registered computers at Lanswe...

lacohalas by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

wmiprvse.exe and Trigger Scan

I've noticed that some of my machines don't respond to a 'Trigger Scan' command, but when I go and end task on the existing wmiprvse.exe process (with NETWORK SERVICE username) that the command will work? I know that other items are run under this p...

Blank Admin password

We recently started buying Lenovo ThinkCentre M58E. All of these are getting flagged with blank administrator passwords...but, the admin password is not blank. Any ideas? Thanks!

76012 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos