cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
crashcarr
Engaged Sweeper
It seems like the new scan feature works where items are added if they are given Access Denied errors. This worked great to pick up some Shoretel phones that otherwise wouldn't be scanned. However, when I do a follow up IP range scan, all of those items seem to disappear and then are readded as fresh entries. I'd like to keep them entered so they can be classified and manually updated with info. Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Can you please send screenshots of this behaviour. (the service version you have, which devices are replaced at which time) (mail to support@lansweeper.com)
crashcarr
Engaged Sweeper
Ok it is still occurring. Everytime a new IP scan is done, it removes all the previous entries from newly found devices and starts reindexing. It doesn't look like they have MAC addresses, is that what is causing it? Can I add in the MAC once something is found and then it would keep it?
crashcarr
Engaged Sweeper
It doesn't reproduce very reliably. I've seen it do an IP scan and keep the existing ones and then the next scan it removes them. I have installed the newest beta and if it reoccurs then I will send you the files. Thank you!
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Can you please mail screenshots of this.
Are you using the latest version 4.2.0.38?
Is the mac address visible for these devices?