→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nml
Engaged Sweeper
Hi There,

This is my first post -- we have been using LS premium (now on 3.5.2.4) for a few months and have been very happy with it over other solutions.

Earlier this week, our LS server crashed. No big deal, since LS had been very effective at finding computers the first time, I figure I'd just build it a new system (same hardware). Did a fresh Install of Server 2003 SP2 (32 bit) with IIS, all updates, added to domain and put in the appropriate OU, giving it the same name as the old computer. Installed lansweeper with SQL Express, no problems there. Using the same account as before, which is a domain admin.

Only 1 computer is showing up (the server itself). I have put in our Premium license key. I have rebooted the machine. Windows firewall is not running. I can connect to the SQL database fine. I can test configuration on any domain PC fine. We have no other DNS or AD problems at the time.

The old system was working fine (except when the hard drive died). I've done everything I can think of. Any advice?

Thanks,
nml
1 REPLY 1
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Did you configure active scanning? (fill in the domains to scan)
If yes please take a look at your errorlog.txt file.