cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Max90
Engaged Sweeper
Hi, I have a number of errors on some servers. Can anyone help me understand what they are and how to fix most of them?
Hi, I have a number of errors on some servers. Can anyone help me understand what they are and how to fix most of them?
- Group Policy processing failed. An attempt was made to retrieve the new Group Policy settings for the current user or computer. To get the code and a description of the error, see the details sheet. The operation will be retried automatically during the next update cycle. To discover new GPOs and their settings, domain-joined computers must have an appropriate name resolution service and network connectivity to a domain controller. An event will be logged upon completion of Group Policy processing.
- Application-specific settings permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM server application with CLSID
{D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160}
and APPID
{9CA88EE3-ACB7-47C8-AFC4-AB702511C276}
to user AFOL \ SID m tools (S-1-5-21-2009715137-3155504098-439439129-6906) from LocalHost address (via LRPC) running in the application container SID Not Available (Not Available). To change this security permission, you can use the Component Services administrative tool.
0 REPLIES 0