General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Asset Groups Only Showing one asset in each one

We had to install a trial license, good until Jan, when licensing dept screwed up the renewal. But now we noticed that our asset groups are only showing one asset in each group, not all the assets assigned to each group.

DaleR by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Azure AD scanning last logon date

I tried creating a basic report that gives us the Azure AD users and the last logon date of that user in AAD. So far the Last logon date returns as blank. I followed the AAD setup guide and did everything. Is there a setting I missed somewhere? Does ...

Spelfaut by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rescan Asset takes 5+ minutes after updating to 10.2.4.0

We recently upgraded our Lansweeper server from the previous version to the most current. We've noticed that when we use the Rescan Asset feature it now takes anywhere from 5 to 6 minutes for the scan to complete. It doesn't matter if the system is p...

jdansacket by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Information about cluster in vmguest (VMware/Vcenter)

Hello! We are scanning Vcenter and lansweeper is showing all the information about hosts, clusters, datastores and vmguests. But when you go into a vmguest it doenst show the information about the cluster for example... it only shows on which host is...

vitorlube by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Auto add Note to a ticket

HiAre we able to automatically add a quick response or note to a ticket that is a specific ticket type?For e.g. we want automatically add a note to a "New User" ticket type that has all the information that needs to be completed.

CarlVE by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos