General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Switch Port Mapping Issue

Hi,We have a number of switches that are being scanned by Lansweeper but when you look at the switch within Lansweeper very few ports are mapping to the actual asset maybe 1 or 2 devices on a 4 switch stack of 48 ports. The rest just show MAC address...

Automatic User Roles Delegation with two Domains

Under "Configuration -> User Access & Roles" it is possible to give Users privileges based on an Active Directory group.We are using that feature already. Now we want to add a AD-group to an existing Lansweeper role. The challenge: The group is in a ...

Troubleshooting Helpdesk

What tools are available to troubleshoot the helpdesk module? We have it setup and running but occasionally, certain emails are being ignored instead of creating tickets. Is there a log I can look at?

brodiemac2 by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Exclusion from colomn filter

I like to use the filter to narrow a search, it's a quick way to get info without using reports. My question: Is it possible to exclude results by using a NOT in these filters?Example: Want to know which servers don't have the last version of a part...

robintre by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Report duplication assets only VMs

Hi to all.I'm creating report that need to have CPU, speed, number cores, RAM, Ip, MAC, system hdd size, serial, and MB model.It seems that when i put tblProcessor the VM-s in report are duplicating. No problem with laptops and desktops.Can someone h...

How to Approve Assets

I would like to manually review all assets and mark them as either approved or not approved. Then I would like to get a report or view showing all assets that are not approved. How could I accomplish this?

dpupard by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Problem with CC Users from AD

Hi,I also have a ticket on this open with support. But I'd also like to ask if anyone here already encountered this:we are using lansweeper helpdesk for tickets here. If I create a ticket and add a cc user I get a list containing al our ad users whic...

Sebastian by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos