General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

DNS entries of Linux servers

Dear Team,We have a bunch of Linux servers and we would like to create a report showing its IP, gateway, and DNS servers. Does Lansweeper return the details of the DNS servers used by the Linux servers? If so, can you help us with the DB entry for th...

kchand by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

An empty note in the ticket

From our help desk I open a ticket with an application to the SD of an external organization. The SD of an external organization sends letters to our helpdesk with a notification about the status of the application,for example, "accepted, in process,...

Intune Deprecated

Hello,I keep having this warning on te top that Intune scanning is deprecated and we need to v2.I already did this some time ago, but the message won't go away.I searched everywhere to check if there was something left from de v1 version, but I can't...

efriggen by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Workaround for KB5004442/CVE-2021-26414

Microsoft has some upcoming changes to enforce RPC authentication and signing. This can be enabled right now with RequireIntegrityActivationAuthenticationLevel=1, and this is currently expected to become the default setting within the next couple of ...

AndrewPMI by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSO/SAML and LDAP

We have a SAML-based(SSO) Identity Provider that we would like to use for web logins, but we also utilize the information that LDAP binding gives us. Can we utilize both?

LsAgent not autoupdating

LsAgent doesn't seem to be auto updating in our computers. It is on version 7.2.110.18 when the latest is 8.4.100.142.Is there anything that needs to be done? any logs to check?Thanks!

WANOLOIS by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos