General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Deployment - Echo Message

Hey guys,I'm making a deployment package to install Autodesk's Maya 2016. It's got a couple of different updates/plugins that are all installed in multiple steps. I would like to know a way to display a message in the "Message" column, on the Deploym...

Resolved! Question regarding Lansweeper.vbs

Lansweeper wrote:Tell us how many computers and servers you scan with lansweeper.Hi I have 30 systems.I am trying to remote install lansweeper agent using commandpsexec \\m3d-22\ -u matrix3d -p P@ss -d -e cscript.exe c:\Lansweeper.vbsbut i get messag...

Custom Asset Type

So here the Situation,In order to distinguish between Apple MAC Workstations and Apple MAC Servers we created a Custom Asset type of "Apple Mac Server" Unfortunately when we change the asset type of one of the Servers from straight old built in "Appl...

DTCLARK by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

External Dashboard

I would like to find a way to get Lansweeper dashboards into an independent Intranet page. The purpose of this is to have a permanent monitor setup in our office which displays dashboards from Lansweeper and PRTG. (We use PRTG for network bandwidth...

bharrell by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Skype Un-Install versions issue

I have setup a package to deploy Skype to users in the businessUnlike some software applications Skype does not allow you to install over an older version so this package removes any old versions first then installs the new version.Its contains 5 ste...

Deanyagiz by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos