General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Possible downgrade from 6 to 5 version?

Hi.We have upgraded from 5 to new 6 version, unfortunately without reading the new policy about the licensing.We are not yet ready to acquire the standard version.It is now possibile to downgrade to the last 5 version?Thanks.

Pierluigi by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! AVAYA IP Phone 1140e and SSH connection

Hi All,We want to scan our IP Phones for asset management purposes, I have setup the SSH user-name and password on the Phone and can putty to it but Lansweeper reporting Errors found while scanning: Could not connect to SSH with credentials ipPhone (...

Resolved! Database Clear

I want to start Lansweeper fresh and clean and let it rebuild its database from scratch. I do not want to do a new install as we have some features customized in our current set up.What would be the best way to do this?Thank you.

bungargp by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deploy skype for business

Has anybody had any luck deploying Skype for business?I've built a deployment script to push this out but it seems to fail. I know the file works I can install it just fine manually and users can access it.This is the deployment:"\\DeploymentShare\Sk...

AM13337 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Not Seeing Multiple Monitors

Many of our desktops have multiple monitors attached to them. We use all Dell Optiplex desktops (7010, 7040). Lansweeper is seeing the multiple monitors if they are both connected via DisplayPort. However, we are noticing that if one monitor is con...

Resolved! Knowledgebase: Cache

Dear Community,it appears the knowledgebase caches the database entries on a per-user basis, i.e. when one user edits an article, the other user won't see that change until an iisreset.is it somehow possible to fix this?Cheers, Thomas

tknaller by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos