General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Custom Reports deleted after upgrade

I had customized the Workstations with Out of Date Antivirus report, in fact I had even renamed it. My dept relies on heavily on this report for metrics & performance. Thanks to updating to the newest version of Lansweeper, my report was deleted / ov...

HP iLO messing with Lansweeper

In my network I have a few dozen servers who all have iLO enabled. When I scan the ranges with the iLO. Some of the iLO's are scanning as Linux devices, some as Web Servers, Some as Remote Access Controllers, network switches, etc. 90% of them come b...

nmulvihill by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

MSIUninstaller (deployment action) Software missing

Hi thereI could manage to create an unattended deployment for Microsoft Visio 2013. After installation, I will find the Software under "Software". However, when I am trying to create an MSIUninstaller deployment for Visio 2013, "Microsoft Visio 2013 ...

SMWO by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Centralised SQL Server

Hi, Does anyone have their Lansweeper DB on a separate server to the installation. We have been tasked with migrating all of our databases to a central database server and was wondering if there would be any side affects etc?Thanks in advance for any...

Help Desk Management Report

The Help Desk management report is not showing all tickets. When I strip out the closed tickets, it seems to be about 40 tickets short of the actual open count. I'm not seeing why this would be but the tickets that it's missing are of varying catego...

pdisney by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Finding Computer Model in SQL Server

I'm quite new to Lansweeper and work mostly in SQL Server, the back end. I need to create a query that incorporates Lansweeper data with that from several other internal systems.I thought I could get the computer model from dbo.tblComputerSystem.mod...

JohnFeist by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Critical events in email alerts

I've found that despite Lansweeper scanning for and having knowledge of "critical" events (they can be seen in the Event Filter widget), they're ignored when it comes to email alerts (I've set one up for a specific ID and source).It is true that when...

rseiler by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos