General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Import Ticket Date Error

I am trying to import tickets from an existing ticket system as a csv file. After using the import ticket template and defining the fields necessary I am receiving 1 error, "String was not recognized as a valid DateTime". I have set the date to the c...

deziner22 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Ping Status Orb on Reports

I am wondering if it is possible to add the ping status orb to the reports or asset list. We would like to know if the machine is online before deploying some of our packages to the machines. Thank You

del019589 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Shut off New Features

Hello;Will there be a way to disable the Helpdesk / KB features. While theyre a great improvement overall, Some of us already have other's in place for this and wouldnt be looking to replace them.thanks!Carlos

aragones by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can a ticket create a calendar event?

Hi, I am testing out all the new features in 6.0, and I was wondering if it is possible, either through the API or something else to create a calendar event automatically from a helpdesk ticket?

Resolved! Log out of LS??

How does one log out of LanSweeper?I have logged into LS on our on-call tablet and am unable to log my user off. I need to pass the tablet on through the on call rotation.Log in is via Chrome ( No Logoff button shows on the user name/settings button...

apap by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disable Calendar Feature

Hi,I think it would be nice if it would be possible to deactivate the calendar feature.At the moment I don't need this and so I don't want this to show up in my menu bar.Thanks and regards,Alex

bobuddha by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Resolve time calculation

I made specific SLA for workstation deliveries: Initial response 2 days, resolve 14 days and business hours to be used. Received an order, assigned to an agent and set state to "in progress". Now I see resolve time ticking down from 56 days and 10 ho...

Juha_Otava by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos