General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Software License Tracking issue

I have a problem, I would like to start using Lansweeper's Software License Tracking module, only I ran into a problem.E.g. I have a contract with Autodesk where I purchased 169 Architecture Engineering & Construction Collection licenses. Each licens...

Agents edit Knowledge

We are in the early stages of configuring Lansweeper and we want to allow our Agents to Create and Edit the Knowledgebase. We have given the Teams access to articles and Add/Edit Permissions to the Categories. When I log in as an Agent though I do n...

nwatson by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

closing tickets by non agent users

I am new to lansweeper and have a 1 agent licence.i have users that create tickets, however they do not see the close ticket option when later completing thier tickets.these users will contact me (the agent) to close thier tickets when completed.is t...

Resolved! Service Contract

Is there a way to add service contract in Lansweeper?If I have a contract for printers for 5 years can I add that contract in lan sweeper?

rwallace by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Lansweeper Access Bifurcation

Hi Team,we need to provide lansweeper access to few managers with very limited access.for eg they need to have access to only the endpoints belonging to their team and not to every tab under lansweeper.we are currently using v. 7.0.110.2 so is their ...

atul557 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

basic actions not working

HiIf I click for instance on "open C" (basic actions) in Firefox or Chrome nothing happens.(Internet Explorer works!)I installed the newest extension Lansweeper ShellExec Firefox addon (it shows up and running via about:addons)as described and enable...

tbode1 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos