General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LS Agent on Windows 7

Hello!I have encountered an issue with Windows 7. After I install the agent I check the lsagentlog to find why it doesnt work and the message there is this 2018-11-16 13:17:57,589 [1] INFO Starting Lansweeper Agent Service2018-11-16 13:17:57,604 [6]...

Report for Discs in Drives e.g. CDs/DVDs etc.

This may be a bit of an odd request, but I think for me it'd be helpful to have a report to tell you which computers have discs in the drive - only because we use a number of CD/DVD tools for diagnostics, windows installation etc. and although we nor...

alewis by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Chart report with count of Chassis Type

I'm trying to create a Chart report to count each of the Chassis types in our environment. I have a report that gives me the Chassis type, but having trouble turning it into a count of each type:Select Top 1000000 tsysOS.Image As icon, tblAssets.As...

galesj by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report for Notebooks and Laptops and LSAgent

Hi,i´m not very familiar with sql, but i would like to build a report regarding the dynamic group "Laptops" und the static group "Notebooks" to check if the installation of LSAgent was successful. It would be nice if this report will only show the No...

daniel_kr by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report on single server

Hi All I love lansweeper , but I need to run a report showing all the details on one single sever , I know I can get the software report, but I need the summary, etc too. something tells me it already there, but I can seem to see it.Cheers Richard

rdunne by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

AV scanning fail

Our Lansweep is reporting Antivirus: avast! Antivirus Enabled Outdated Every workstation....but the defs are good to go.....where is the scan failing...or where do I need to adjust it?thank you

EB by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Brother printers not showing in asset list

I've recently added 3 Brother printers to our network but for some readon they're not showing up in the printers page. I have 37 otrher printers in there of various types (Epson, HP etc) but the recently intalled Brother units are nowhere to be seen....

OllieM by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos