General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Windows 10 Asset Scanning

In my environment we have deployed 30 Windows 10 machines, and i created a dynamic asset group to show the Win 10 machines. however, this did not come with any results.I went to a specific asset that i knew lansweeper had scanned (as I had deployed s...

alixmccart by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Event logging not pulling all events for servers

Hello All,I've got Lansweeper scanning multiple servers across my several domains, but it doesn't pull all the events out of event log - is there a reason for this? Or any setting that will pull all data?My Event viewer is only showing me Event Type ...

Resolved! WAP SSH not working

Errors found while scanning: Could not connect to SSH with credentials WAP Admin (admin), Global (root) I've tested the SSH credentials manually (WAP Admin (admin)) and they work fine, but do not work in Lansweeper.Netgear WNDAP350 Not sure why, an...

laurin1 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! CPU incorrect info

Hello,Lansweeper not display correct cpu info for something Windows assets.For example view the imagesMy lansweeper version is v. 5242

fpino by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dynamic Group not removing assets who fail to meet criteria

I have the latest version of Lansweeper. I created a dynamic group with three filter criteria: State Equal To Active Software Installed Not Equal To Adobe Reader XI (11.0.13) MUI Computer OU Equal To (Target Computers) Clicking "View Assets" disp...

CBG-NK by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not all installed KB/Patches shown in "History"

Hi I would appreciate if someone could make a brief explanation about how LanSweeper determines which installs that are shown in "history" on a computer.I understand that there is some scanning that occure on the computer to determine what software h...

GerthE by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Harddrive History Reports

We're trying to track when PCs have had their HardDrive's replaced. Is there a way to pull/report this type of information. Was thinking might be something in the Device 'History'. I tried to use the 'tblFloppyHistory' but can't get a working repo...

Trin by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos