General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! URL in report data

Hi Support,Just wondering if it is possible to build a working http link as a report data field - similar to the automatic URL creation for some fields such as assetid, ip location etc.We are creating a report and would like to then place a link in o...

ghelpdesk by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! File scanning - registry scanning for a specific Font

hi,I want to scan all the computers on the network for one specific font. what is the best way to do this?when I try to scan on file in the "%windir%\fonts" folder I get no results, the same when I scan on the registry entry of this font ("SOFTWARE\M...

BartCl by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Linux server scan issue

Once a Linux server has been scanned the Asset Type keeps getting flipped to Unix. I can edit the asset and re-scan, and they keep getting flipped back to Unix. Please advise.

Resolved! Mass uninstall software?

Is there a way to uninstall the same application on the entire network? For example, we have several users throughout the network installing shopathome toolbar. Or coupon printer software. I'd love to be able to uninstall that on the entire network, ...

blasto by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Software report for Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus - en-us

When I am viewing a computer's installed software and I see Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus - en-us listed, I try and click on it to see who else has it installed and it tells me there are no results. Clearly, there should at least be one as I was just ...

msnodgrass by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Create a custom asset within a widget

Hi,we want to develop a widget which is generating a hostname. After this the widget should create an asset in the lansweeper database with the generated hostname.After deploying the computer with this hostname, the remaining details should be scanne...

INNO-IT by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scanning Local printers

I have a lot of network printers that scan normally, which is great. However I have some execs and upper management that have local printers. I'd like to know if there is any way to successfully scan these local devices just as you would a networked ...