General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Get paid for sharing your feedback with Lansweeper!

Participate in a 60-minute online interview with Lansweeper and receive a $100 Amazon Voucher!We are dedicated to enhancing the experience of our Site (Cloud) and would love to get your input.In appreciation of your time, we will provide a $100 Amazo...

Interview banner Community.png

Resolved! Ignore Software

Hello all, how on earth do i tell Lansweeper to ignore certain software from its scanning rules, there is alot of software in the DB that i want to ignore and i am only interested in some....

Troz by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper uses wrong IP adress for laptop

I'm having an issue with one of my laptop assets where its IP isn't set correctly. The adress it's set to is its Wifi IP, which is still logged in our DHCP and not the LAN adress which is the current one. I can see on the network page of the asset, t...

Resolved! Uptime calendar

Hello,I am seeing workstations that are shutdown showing up as asleep in the uptime calendar. Has anyone else seen this and is there a solution?

delders by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Run as administrator

Looking for some ideas on how best to work with lansweeper action permissions. Best practice says we are not to use our PCs as administrator, yet to use lansweeper effectively we need those admin permissions. This has been a mild issue until now a...

Resolved! Signature Images in Help Desk

Our new corporate email signature, which contains 5 images, is a requirement in all email correspondence. The problem is that when users are contacting us via help desk, the signature is applied with the images. Images are very small, 20-40kb, but do...

happy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Outlook .ost size report

Can Lansweeper do a report on the size of a ost file for each asset? If so does anyone have this report already? I'm not very good with sql and need some help with building the report if possible

bsnead by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos