General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! After Scanning option in deployment schedule

Hi,Just seeking some clarification/information on how the 'after scanning' execution plan works. The deployment information page here does not appear to explain it in detail --> http://www.lansweeper.com/kb/109/deploying-a-package-manually-or-based-o...

ghelpdesk by Champion Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! basic application usage tracking with active directory

hiwhat i have here is an idea and i am 80% through with it.but now i guess i need some report kung fu to have it like i need it.because we dont have an agent todo software-metering with lansweeper we use active directories "advanced auditing" capabil...

svap by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How to change the Asset Type

Hi,Maybe it is too simple or it was already answered - sorry, buthow can I change an asset, e.g.from Windows to Linux when the field is not editable?Thanks,Jumo

Jumo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lansweeper web console can't be displayed

After upgrading Lansweeper to the latest version from 5.2 (can't remember the exact version), try to login to the web console, which displays a "this page can't be displayed" error page. I check the IIS Express Service, find it's stopped, try to res...

Resolved! Can Not scan Assets

So I am on the latest update, but when I select Rescan Assets in any section I get this error below. Anybody know how to fix it?Error while adding assets to scanningqueue... The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK_tsysscan...

pixa241 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deleting Assets

When I delete an asset it reappears when i search again it comes back the asset has now been renamed and is appearing as its new name as well how do i get rid of the extra asset for good?

dannyboy by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LsPush.exe locked the PC

Hello,I have a problem. We let the LSpush.exe run by script when a user logs on to the PC . Here we have the problem that the PC will be locked for about 30 seconds and has a black screen .Is this normal ?We have only the problem , when they run by s...

Tina by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos