General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Software License Tracking issue

I have a problem, I would like to start using Lansweeper's Software License Tracking module, only I ran into a problem.E.g. I have a contract with Autodesk where I purchased 169 Architecture Engineering & Construction Collection licenses. Each licens...

Server Software

I am currently working on a report to let me know if a piece of software is missing from our servers. I would like it to include Linux and Windows.All our Linux boxes are servers. I am currently unable to get this to work as one large script or one a...

ddarlage by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Linux Assets don't populate on a report

Hi All, I'm trying to consolidate a report with all our assets and get information for CPU,Memory, Cores etc, however only the windows machines are reporting back i assume such information is stored in different linux tables, can someone please help ...

Biskot188 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Huawei switch CX311 serial number

Hi at all,I discovered a CX311 Huawei switch, but the discovered serial number is not the "product serial number", it correspond to a physical serial number. The OID used by Lansweeper to discovery CX311 is 1.3.6.1.4.1.2011.2.271.2.I try to change th...

Incorrect Vmware designation

I have a VM guest with name AS1. It originally was hosted by asesx.Since then it has been moved to asdcc5 and it is running actively.AS1 is still in host asesx, but it is inactive.Problem: In the asset page of AS1, the Vmware still shows asesx as the...

Okan by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unauthorized Software Report not displaying proper items.

Hello everyone.I think I might be missing something with the built-in unauthorized software report. Forgive me if I sound like a total newbie, LanSweeper is fairly new to me.The report is only listing software that is unrated/neutral. I have gone thr...

ScottA by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos