General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! no MAC Adress is shown

Hello,there are IP telephones in the local subnet of the Scanserver and also some in an remote subnet (firewall and vpn).The local telephones are scanned with IP Adress, MAC and manufacturer.The remote telephones are only shown with the IP Adress.Why...

Lindner by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Many packets sent to domain controller

The trouble my security groupe found that LanSweeper server gave out over 10K paquets with in an hours to 4 DC server(2 root AD et 2 child domain) why so much?LanSweeperServerSERVERDC03.child domain Ports : 88,135, 4...

Resolved! Lansweeper 5.3 scanning issues

Since installing Lansweeper 5.3 on our setup i am now getting an issue where the scanning stops responding about once a day and i get a whole bunch of queued up devices that will not scan. Any have any idea what the cause or fix is?I have tried ever...

cojast by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LSPush Flags

When using the lspush. I would like to flag the command to add the asset to a certain group. ( ex. lspush ipaddress -g "Comapnyname" ) (I would use this only as the initial push) Is this possible? If not what are the chances of this feature in the fu...

gnohs by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ip scan

Hii have some device (example: HP thin client) that i can't find in the assetFor me it's not a problem but i need almost that the ip are in usewhere i see it?Thanks

Ithd by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WOL - Target MAC Addresses

Is it possible for the WOL function send a magic packet to all known mac addresses a device has?We've created a page that essentially calls the WOL url for a selected device to wake it up.Our staff use WOL when working from home, the end devices don'...

aplrich by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos