General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Last User update

Hi. LanSweeper used to update last user automatically. If you were on the asset page, if someone logged in, it would refresh immediately. It is not updating currently. Is there a setting I am missing? Let me know please.Thanks.Jayme

pjayme by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deployment page loads slow

Hi there folks,our deployment page takes a 10 sec break everytime you load it. Then shows us this error messageIt basically means:[size=6]A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, open the scri...

dediad by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Import data to custom field

I have created a Custom field for our own asset number. How could I import or populate my own asset number into the custom field based on the serial number? Otherwise, I have to do a manual way to input the data on each device.

Alan_LS by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Define Kits

Hi, Everyone! We're considering implementing Lansweeper. One of the inventory requirements we have is the ability to define a kit, and to change the location of this kit. Asset Groups looked like a good way to define a kit, but is there a way to chan...

Report Request - Adding Additional Years

Hello,I am making a report right now and would like to add PC Replacement Date on there. Our replacement cycle is every 5 years, so I was wondering how I could add 5 years to the PC Purchase Date in my report.Below is the code for my report:Select To...

akira by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

workstations without Anti-virus

Prezados, Preciso da ajuda de vocês referente ao relatório abaixo, pois utilizamos como antivírus padrão o da Symantec, e no relatório das estações de trabalho sem o antivírus, não consigo filtrar as estações que não possui o cliente do antivírus por...