General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Asset Groups not working with software deploys

If I create an asset group and view it, it returns all computers that meet the filters I specified. If I then turn around and deploy to an asset group I get this error in the deploy log. This is running the latest release 5.2.0.27.AssetGroup: User ...

chada by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Confusion on Deployment Schedule

I have created 3 different schedules for testing purposes. one starts at 8 pm, one at 8:15 pm and one on 9 pm. All schedules are recurring on a dayly basis (see attateched file). Now when i configure for example 2 deployments for that schedules and i...

koglerh by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Installer problems

Hello I get error after deploying software (Couldn't start the remote registry service.)I deployed 7zip with an msi file and silent mode (/q)What can be the problem? If I run it via BAT file it is installed well The share is ok Only if it is running ...

naim by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Java Deployment anyone?

I was trying to deploy the new version of Java but kept getting a return error code of 1619. Has anyone been successful deploying Java to computers?Thanks,RB

Rotax04 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! export Asset -> Report tab to CSV

looking for a way to export a select few assets' hardware, software and network information to a CSV file. basically, when you go to the asset and open the reports page under that asset, I would like a way to export all that information into a CSV. A...

Resolved! licenses information import

Hello community,is it possible to import licenses information via excel or csv?We want to use exel to manage our licenses. The lansweeper module is not complex enough. But we want to keep track of the licenses in lansweeper to.The easiest way would b...

pskup by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! web.config SQL Authentication v Windows Authentication

Hi All,I have been tasked with changing the security on our lansweeper server to comply with the company policy.. As such we cant have a plain text password.. I see 2 options, but would like to know what other have done as to make the change as minim...

Resolved! Cant change DB password

Ive done everything. Changed the lansweeperuser DB password in SQL management studio, and changed these two files%Program Files%\Lansweeper\Service\Lansweeperservice.exe.config%Program Files%\Lansweeper\Website\web.configI'm still getting an internal...

jbilliau by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos