General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cant change DB password

Ive done everything. Changed the lansweeperuser DB password in SQL management studio, and changed these two files%Program Files%\Lansweeper\Service\Lansweeperservice.exe.config%Program Files%\Lansweeper\Website\web.configI'm still getting an internal...

jbilliau by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WOL no longer working

Hi,I have noticed that the Action WOL is no longer working and seems to have a very similar command tot he rescan assed action. I noticed this on 5.2.0.17 so upgraded to 5.2.0.24 but the issue is still there.Rescanhttp://**/rescan.aspx?type=2&scantar...

ffA by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Some devices not appearing on scan results

One of our ranges is reporting all other Windows 7 devices and also non windows devices such as printers / gateway etc but we also have 12 laptops that are Windows 7 Panasonic Toughbooks that are not reported on the scan. The IP address that the devi...

RichGK by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Accessing LS database offline for auditing purposes?

I’m curious if anyone has any ideas on this… I have a consultants license for LanSweeper, and I am often asked to perform audits for our clients (or more commonly prospective new clients). The bulk of the time, I have very limited remote access to...

dcolpitts by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Print Server Web Page

Hi Lansweeper Community!I have one to run by all of you. Has anyone ever come across a product or made something themselves that creates a user friendly landing page for a print server? Microsoft hasn't changed the functionality of http://printserv...

Technut27 by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scanning Chromebooks

We have a large number of Chromebooks in an IP range that we scan regularly; however none of them are showing up in our asset list. Can Lansweeper identify and report on them?