General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Socket Error 11001

Hello!I'm new to this community but already have my first problem.We are pushing LS in another network to monitor 2 clients. The Sides are connected with an ipSec VPN Side-to-Side. I can ping and access a Webpage from the remote network, everything w...

Resolved! LS v5.2 silentupgrade

On the release notes for v5.2, "Using parameters /silent /silentupgrade /accepteula it is now possible to silently upgrade remote scanning servers."I have downloaded the latest (v5.2) "documentation pdf", and cannot find mention of the command line /...

MDGraves by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Add Application

I know it can be done, as there are several instructions on how to do this if searched for. There is a uninstall software section, how about an install software application?

BrianM by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Search Function (suggestions)

HelloAfter upgrading to 5.2 the search suggestions no longer work.before i could type a partial (computer)name in the search bar and get a list of possibilities.this no longer works.edit/update: filtering in reports also not workingAny suggestions on...

Slicer by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving Lansweeper Server

Hello,I want to move my Lansweeper Server to another Installation. SQL ist Compact EditionI do this according to http://www.lansweeper.com/kb/17/move-lansweeper-to-different-server.htmlBut one Question: When or Where I should execute the SQL Scripts....

fic5020 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos