General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Local Printers not gathering Manufacturer/Model

I'm having an issue where the local printers that are connected to PCs in the enterprise are not returning results on Manufacturer and Model. I've added the public and private SNMP strings as well as our enterprise SNMP string to the scanning creden...

CVannest by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading Lansweeper and its impact on the master DB

I have a question regarding upgrading Lansweeper and which DB's it will impact. We originally had it set to its local SQL Compact DB but last year moved it into our SQL Cluster that runs multiple databases. However when we did that it ended up making...

Culejoe by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper SQL Database Query

Our SQLDBA detected this query as one taking 12,000+ seconds to run with one of their SQL Performance tools. Please look into the structure of this query as they have determined it to be the cause of our SQL Database slow downs. I will include our ha...

sukaitsu by Champion Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper suitability?

Hi all...Newbie with no clue...I am a father in a busy household. In our house we have a cat5e network with a patch panel and a network switch connecting through an ADSL router.5 Pc's in use, 3 games consoles numerous smart phones tablets etc...All I...

Iain_S___ by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report not working

Good Morning I introduce myself, am Jason Colimalay from Mauritius We recently bought a premium license. I creating reports on the software am facing issues that every time i have to do the first run to scan our different ip range. i dont know how to...

JasonBDM by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos