General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Actions display names clipping under new version

Running web version 5.1.0.55 and experiencing some issues with the display.When browsing an asset page, the divider between the left panel and the main panel can not be moved left or right. And with normal zoom levels and default fonts, many of the t...

GMFDE by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switch: HP V1910-24G - Web Server

Hi, we are currently using Lansweeper to conduct an IT Audit and for most of our switches Lansweeper is connecting and retrieving the full information of the switch via SNMP credentials.However the switches on our 10.1.1.1 range are only being seen a...

mesce by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LSREMOTE does not work from Lansweeper page

But, it works fine when opened independently. The IP address is correct on the webpage(which is a miracle) and when launching LSREMOTE is comes back with RPC server unavailable. Then I launch the LSREMOTE tools from the lansweeper$ share and use th...

stobias by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scanning stopped, queue growing

Hi,I noticed that for some reason the Scanning Queue is stuck with one particular computer and the server log writes the same line hour after hour: "DOMAIN\COMPUTER\1 scanning takes longer than 2 hours, repair wmi on this machine!"Could you tell me h...

BeatleUy by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IP Locations - Default IP for devices

Hello,I have defined some IP Locations and it's working fine for most of the devices but I have some computers with more than one IP address. How can I tell Lansweeper to take one particular IP address?I've attached a screenshot.

BeatleUy by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Questions before I buy

I have been checking out Lansweeper to see if I want to purchase. I like what I see but I do have a few questions/needs.1. I need to be able to scan and report on any security patches (microsoft, adobe, etc)for each machine, for government compliance...

Gallenf by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos