General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Website Access - Windows Groups

Hi,The list of windows groups not contain all the group in the Active directory.I don't understand what is the different between those group to other groups in the Active directory . 1. What type of group can i use to grant permission to access the w...

eyalg by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LS: Linux/Unix - minimal rights

Hi there,as a full ssh/root access is almost impossible to get in our environment, we would need to know the /least/minimal/ rights for Linux/Unix machines for running a software inventory.Any help is highly appreciated.Thank you so muchMat

Resolved! Path variable not recognised within Lansweeper via VPN

Hi, We have Asset Actions set up like this, and they work as expected when run from inside our network. cmd.exe /K "ping.exe -t {smartname}" However selecting these commands from a (non-domain joined Win7 ) machine which is connecting via VPN, I ge...

Capture4D.PNG
mickjf by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email Alerts

I would like to receive an email when one of the drives on my exchange server is 90% full. I have setup emailing in lansweeper and tested by emailing a small report. I would like my exchange server to be checked twice a day or more and if a drive siz...

MikeInLa by Champion Sweeper
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Avaya B179 Conference Phone

Lansweeper sees the phone and pulls version information from the device. It does not pull the MAC address information, get this error.New scan found 0 MAC addresses, the existing record has 1. Check your SNMP and SSH connections.

systemzee by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scanning for local Admins

All of the PCs have local administrator accounts most domain users have been given local admin rights as well. Is it possible to scan a PC to show me what computer has those rights.. for example a computer that shows what accounts are in the local ad...

greyclear by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper facing issue

Hi,we are getting WMI/RPC related errors in our network, in spite enabling (WMI/RPC) at individual PC.please let us know how to rectify such issues with immediate effect.we are using licensed verison of Lansweeper.we have supplied the required creden...

arun by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Premium Actions

Hi,I've done a bit of searching and cant seem to locate an answer to the following.Is it possible to run the premium features ( screenshot, Remote Control ) as another user ?Scenario:We are now being forced to log in as non Domain admin users, so whe...