General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Software License Tracking issue

I have a problem, I would like to start using Lansweeper's Software License Tracking module, only I ran into a problem.E.g. I have a contract with Autodesk where I purchased 169 Architecture Engineering & Construction Collection licenses. Each licens...

Resolved! Combine 3 reports into 1

Hi allI'm having trouble combining 3 reports into 1.In short i'm looking for a report to give all asset spec info.So to include - hostname, user, Make, model, CPU, RAM, graphics card, HDD total size, Serial number, Purchase date, Warranty expirationI...

tux182 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Do not autoreply to certain e-mail addresses

I'm looking for a way to not send an e-mail that confirms ticket creation to a small set of e-mail addresses. We've got a couple systems that I have e-mailing the helpdesk for the creation of tickets. When the system auto replies to their non-valid a...

AquaGoat by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

VNC Viewer Authentication

Hi there,Every time I try to remote control onto a computer, using VNC Viewer, I get a message that pops up saying 'authentication rejected'. Any idea of what this maybe?Cheers,iWoodzy

iWoodzy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Making a Package fail specifically

I am making a powershell script and i want it to fail in a way that is unambiguous. I made a custom terminating error and such but i am not sure where lansweeper pulls the info from for the error. I want to customize what comes up with a terminating/...

chrism010 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! IF THEN ELSE statement in a report?

I have the following query and it works fine as is. However, I need to tweak the line that states "Convert(DECIMAL(3),Round((tblProcessor.NumberOfCores * tblAssets.NrProcessors) / 2, 0)) As ReportLicenseQty"I need it so that if tblProcessor.NumberOfC...

Calculate years of warranty

I would like to calculate the days between Purchase Date and Warranty Date.Can anybody help me please.Select Top 1000000 tsysOS.Image As icon, tblAssetCustom.BarCode As [Asset ID #], tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tblAssetCustom.Location...

AM13337 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need to create a new report but now sure how

Hi guys,Here's my first post here So glad I've found this place.I'm really new to Lansweeper and have a question which hopefully someone will be able to answer me with:There's a built-in report called Disk: Servers less than 1 GB free HD I'd like to...

Hard coded action to target the lansweeper server?

OK so everyon that uses lansweeper regularly knows that the dns cache of the lansweeper server can show some assets online that are not actually online, but rather dhcp has reissued that cached ip to another machine. I have actions to tell me if this...

SouthySuper by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos