General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Add User Relation for non-domain users

Hello, I'm evaluating v. 5131, running on IIS. We have a large testing farm running various OS platforms, and we don't have a centralized AD for it.I have set Basic Authentication in IIS, which supposed to rely on local Lansweeper server users and gr...

smith by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! AD scanning - Operating System

Is there a reason why LS does ot pull the Operating System field from AD when it scans?I ask as we are comeing to the final few months of upgrading to Windows 7 for 4000 pc's and knowing an accurate number of what is left and where would be helpful.U...

ukaussi by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading form Sql Express DB to Sql Srv DB

Current SetupWebsite Version: 5131lansweeper: 5.1.0.31LANSWEEPER\SQLEXPRESSMicrosoft SQL Server 2005 - 9.00.5069.00 (Intel X86) Aug 22 2012 16:01:52 Copyright (c) 1988-2005 Microsoft Corporation Standard Edition on Windows NT 5.2 (Build 3790: Service...

mrdaytrade by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Pre 5.1 WOL

Can you make an option available to use the older WOL method? We simply can't get the new WOL working outside of our subnet. The older method worked flawlessly. Maybe you can make both methods available?

jmarmo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Servers Hardware report

Hello,I searched for it but didn't find something like I want.If it already exists here in forum please just post the link to the right thread.I am looking for a query to build a report of all servers with hardware information like: HDD size, HDD cou...

Resolved! Symantec.cloud - Endpoint Protection

Dear sirs,We are using Symantec.cloud - Endpoint Protection NIS-20.3.0.36 version on desktop as well as on servers. However the lansweeper not able to recognize the antivirus. May I know which is the exact value to be enter under Configuration\Softwa...

owentch by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos