General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Too many alert emails

I have email notification for certain alerts however it seems I'm getting many repeat messages for the same alert on the same machine (over 150 emails). Is there a way to just get 1 email notification per event/device to reduce the flood in my inbox...

hpitman by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cisco switches drop leading zeroes in mac address

I was wondering if anyone has seen this and if there is a fix for it? Looking at the tblSNMPAssetMac table, all leading zeroes are lost. The old SMC switches we had never did this. I can fix them, but with every scan they come back missing leading...

jrhessey by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Export Settings for Other Customers

hey,we use Lansweeper by a lot of customers. with the same devices. Now i have add for a example Additional Asset Actions,Asset Typs, or divice snmp OID Lookup. It's posible to export this settings? regardsScatt

Scatt by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dell Warranty

HiWe have a number of new Dell laptops: Latitude E7240Lansweeper is reporting the warranty to be 8 years rather than the normal 3. Is this an issue with Dell or Lansweeper? What is lansweeper checking so i can find out.ThanksTony

tonyoh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ideas for Internal Asset Tags

All, I'm hoping for some ideas on how to solve a problem I have. We currently have Asset tags that we stick on the outside of all of our computers. When we build a computer we manually add the asset tag number to the Computer Description Field of t...

chite by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper 5.081 LsPush wrong username

Hello,in our environment assets are scanned with lspush. When I open an asset the Last user is shown up as hostname$, I cannot see the username of the domain user. When I click on Rescan Asset on the left I can see the username!How can I solve this p...

edb by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Widget from HTML and JS?

I would like to use the Accuweather widget (designed to include on a web page) as a custom widget. Is that possible? I don't know much at all about C# or how to make this work with the widget instructions on the LS site.Here's the code from Accuweath...

Jono by Champion Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos