General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Network Printer Installation Script

{actionpath}printer.vbs {computer}RENAME PRINTER.TXT TO PRINTER.VBSComment out/remove section for multiple print servers if needed. Replace "ServerA" and "ServerB" with your print server names.

enz1ey by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Helpdesk Report

Hello,I am just beginning to deploy the helpdesk feature of Lansweeper, but cannot find a report that we use for reporting. I am looking for a report that will return the Agent's name, and number of tickets closed/resolved over the past year. I hav...

JasonGood by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

135 closed (EPMAP)

I am running Windows 7 and I have enabled all of the services on my Windows firewall for port 135 and I am still getting these results when I run Lansweeper Connectiontester. If I turn off my firewall, of course I get a ping and my port 135 (EPMAP) i...

rmiller by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LSclient.exe is missing

Hi, a few days ago I realized that the file LSclient.exe is missing in the client folder, so the command "\\server\client\lsclient server" is not working.The folder has read only rights in shared permissions. I updated Lansweeper to the last version ...

MAC Addresses for ALL assets

I am trying to get a complete list of mac addresses of assets on the network so that we can implement a whitelist inside our network. I have looking around and trying different items in the report builder but ive only been able to get a list of PC MA...

nickoliver by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report for inventory

Report for inventory, i suck a creating report please help.I need a report that can give me username, computer name, computer model, computer s/n, IP addresse, OS name, domaine name , warranty and Vendor.Thank you for helpDan