General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Database size

Hi,My database is almost 10 Gb and I use sql express.Hence there is no free space on the database. How I can empty the database? I reduced the day number to keep history..It looks like didn't work.ThanksJon Saydam

cansaydam by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper Scans Details

Our Lansweeper scans seem to be breaking a few of our SIP devices (non cisco). Can you explain what exactly the IP scan does? I see that the following ports are scanned but i'd like to be able to go back to that vendor and let them know they have som...

gdavid by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! supercryptor?

I cannot find where to download latest version of supercrypter.exeHas it been removed form Lansweeper?

ifm by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding Kyocera Manufactor for Asset Pages Warranty Check

Hi,we need to proof our Kyocera printer for warranty.By default there is no link in the lansweeper configuration.I´ve found a german internet pagehttp://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.de/index/serviceworld/garantie/garantieabfrage.htmlAt this point we ...

daigls by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Want virus scanner status

We have a retail copy of lansweeper. We use the lansweeper web report that indicates whether a virus scanner is installed. However, we also want to know if the scanner is enabled or disabled (some people disable their scanner temporarily if it is cau...

figw by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Windows 8 Defender

Is there a way to prevent Lansweeper reporting a Windows 8 workstation running Windows Defender as having no anti-virus product?

Resolved! Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 Product Key

We have one product key (volume license) for Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 that we have used on all of our computers. Yet when we run a license report it is coming up with two different product keys, one is correct and the other is not.

ljeremic by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scan for Proxy settings

Hello,I read in another thread how to enable scan for proxy settings (configuration -> item wait time)I also created a report which shows me the settings. However, the report only shows me XP / 2003 machines. on All Windows 7 / 2008 R2 machhines i ge...

Alulux by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos