General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Displaying non-active machines in software reports

HiI understand that non-active machines are not shown in reports by default. Is there a way of displaying both active and non active machines so they are included within all reports, including the Software License Compliance?

Mully by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Software/OS License Tracking

My license tracking module seems to be broken, and I was wondering if there was a way to clear the collected data, without clearing the information (bought count, price, etc) I've put in myself. It just isn't counting the licenses correctly. Point in...

msmith1 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Multiple AD with NETBIOS name "AD"

We have just moved our student computers to another AD that conflicts with "our" own AD used for employees. the dns names are different but the netbios names are both "AD".This seem to confuse Lansweeper since the credential feature locks on the shor...

ifm by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scanning linux assets

Hi, We have our workstations with dual boot and different IP, Windows-Ubuntu, now we have in Lansweeper database Windows operative systems and we try to enter Ubuntu operative systems in Lansweeper database.I boot two computers on Ubuntu.I run devi...

cheche by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Updating custom fields via odbc

Hello,So here is our situation:We are using MS SQL 2012 for the server for lansweeper. I have the ability to use EITHER MS Access 2010 or 2013. adp files are no longer supported for SQL 2012. Objective: Combine tbl_assets + tbl_assetcustom onto the s...

MustQ by Engaged Sweeper
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Office 2013

Hi,in Software/Recovered license keys there are shown the keys of the Microsoft Products.Bute there is no Office 2013 key ...It is fixed in version 81 ? , (cause we have now 79 installed)regards Andreas

Lindner by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tools

Is there a certain directory lansweeper tools should be placed in before running? When I run either the connection test or the device test the first thing they report is "Version: Executable not found" and that the service is not running. I have ve...

RTI_IT by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DC Scanning in 5.0.0.79

I'm about to update to version 5.0.0.79 but need some more information on this point before i can proceed.•Windows groups and user information is no longer scanned on domain controllers to increase performanceI currently report on group changes and a...