General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Exclude iPhones from Scan

iPhones that are connected to computers by USB are being scanned as Network Devices with a name similar to "iphone.domainname.local". These are not the only network devices being picked up, so I don't want to exclude that Asset type completely. Is ...

johnj by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Use Active Directory for asset loading

We have a large number of firewalls and I am trying to consolidate the lansweeper installed on subnets. Can I use active directory to get the list of the machines and use them to be scanned? I am guessing if such a feature is available, IP address an...

Ability to hide or remove asset states

From reading other posts, there is no ability to alter built-in asset states. I realize that there are built in reports and such that are especially linked to Active or Inactive. We have some states we would like to add, but there are other canned ...

jwood_mls by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Inventory Control (barcode scanning) functionality

We currently use Lansweeper and have a question about the ability to track our workstations, laptops, servers, monitors, etc. A way to scan barcodes and get it to pull the serial number, basically anything that will help us take the manual labor out ...

Deploying Citrix 4.7 and removing older versions

I am trying to figure out how to develop a deployment package that would allow me to removed old versions of Citrix Receiver and install the appropriate version (4.7) dictated by our EMR service without requiring any user interaction on the target co...

bzogg by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos