General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! diff between OS summary numbers and report numbers

On the main LS page, we see different numbers between the 'Win XP SP2' OS summary and the report 'OS: not latest service pack xp'. However, if you view this report, all reports are SP2 machines. Any idea why the discrepancy?

googoo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Event Log Scanning for New User Activity

Hi,I'm trying to build a custom report that uses the tblntlogevent table and tblComputers to display recent event logs that confirm actions like User Account Creation, User Account Deletion, and User Account Disablement on Domain Controllers. These ...

RC415 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scanning Errors

Hello, we have just got into this product yesterday, currently trying out the trial premium version at a K-12 School District.Currently we have it running active scanning, one large problem being it found 164 PC's, 28 Servers, but 409 have errors.Eve...

ntoupin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! scheduled scans not running

I have set up several computers under schedule scanning but the scans are not running. Does active scanning need to be enabled for scheduled scanning to work?

sdaniels by Engaged Sweeper
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SQL Script to delete unwanted Computers

Hi,Looking for an SQL script that I can run through lsmanage.exe to delete multiple unwanted computers. Something like going to the Computers tab on lsmanage.exe and clicking on a computer and then clicking permanently delete selected computers butto...

Ismail by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos