General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

WMI Security (Powershell/Lansweeper)

Not directly related to Lansweeper but it is affecting Lansweeper.I'm trying to use Powershell to access the Win32_printer on various PC's.When I do my own I can see all printers:Get-WMIObject -class Win32_printersWhen I do my own via network, I can ...

Cobra7 by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dashboard Compliance SP?

Which stored procedure is used to build the list of items shown in the Dashboard Compliance section of a computer's action screen?Sebouh

sebouh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTTPS Mixed Content Message

I'm getting the mixed content message detailed here: http://lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst3129_Lansweper-under-HTTPS-URL--IE-mixed-content-prompt.aspxI get it on IE8 but not FF.Any ideas?

QNS by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! duplicate pc / alert mail

good morning supportI have 2 question1. I active the Ip scan but I find the duplicate pc added same NAS or WebServer.2. Can I set the send email when I find the new scan pc?Thank you

hdelmec by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Autorun: Java automatic update

We have a policy whereas the computers are not allowed to update Java. I added this to the main summary area. The problem is, we have about 50 computers where this is enabled.Does Lansweeper read the startup information from the Registry? I can di...

Resolved! desktop pc seen as NAS

Hello...,I have just upgraded to premium version several days ago, in the console I see some workstations (desktop pc) classified as NAS device.if I searched by their names, they also listed under COMPUTER.how is that happen?and how to exclude the pc...

d1eter by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper service stops run

After a time running the service stops run with a shared memory violation. This is the only message in errorlog. The server is a virtual machine.

cheche by Champion Sweeper
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos