General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

License key history

It would be usefull to have a history for the "Recovered license keys" section. To help in the case where an existing machine gets erased and reinstalled. After it gets scanned , lansweeper will recognize it from the serial# i guess and then remove t...

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Copy File to Desktop

I'm looking for a way to copy a .rdp file to all domain users desktop. Is this possible, if so how would I start to accomplish this?

Scale Photo Attachments

Good Morning,HelpDesk tickets containing photos that were added as an attachment are currently being displayed at 100% and with most newer cameras / cellphones the native shooting resolution far exceeds that of our displays. Example, the photo I rec...

RTI_IT by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Reports: No Trend Micro Disk Encryption

Hello,I am new here and also new in LANSweeper. Can someone help me create a report on how to identify machine which doesn't have Trend Micro Disk Encryption installed? We are using Windows 7, 8 (both 64bit) on our environment.We are also using MAC O...

poprock by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

custom data fields

If I make a custom action say using powershell to return a value, can I store that in a custom data field and later report on it?So as an example, LS does not return the amount of disk fragmentation, can I return that from a PS query and stick it in ...

AZHockeyNut by Champion Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos