General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Requesting assistance modifying built in report

Hello, I am attempting to modify a built in report (then save as a new report) Computer: Mac Address listI am having difficulties narrowing the report down to list just systems whose names begin with BRSP.I am sure it is something simple... but for t...

Chris1 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Handheld is not showing in LS.

Hi all,I'm having a problem with a handheld that is not being scanned by LS. The operating system is Windows Embedded handheld 6.5 classic. I also attach the result of the devicetest. Anyone have any ideas how to solve this problem?ThanksAlex.Lanswee...

amutto by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Default scan server changing by itself

We have two scan servers in place due to our network spanning two separate buildings, unfortunately due to the network configuration there is no current way to scan both buildings from one server. The setup is working great and both scan servers are ...

Gururek by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unexpected results on where statement

I'm a bit baffled by the fact that even though I specifically say I do not want to see records with a tblAssetCustom.Custom2 field like %retired%, I still get items with "Retired" in that field. Here's the report:Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID,...

Jeff_Henze by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sort Ticket Type in User Dashboard

When a user creates a new ticket via the Dashboard, they can select the ticket type from a drop-down box.I can not figure out how this list is sorted, but it's not via htbltickettypes.tickettypeid, alphabetically or otherwise.Is there any way to get ...

Asset Custom Field with extra table

Hello,I hope the follwing request is possible with lansweeper:I want to define a Custom Asset field. This field should stands forthe description of a cost center. The the best way will be a dropdown menu, whereI could choose the right cost center. Th...

WINAIX by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos