General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Software License Tracking issue

I have a problem, I would like to start using Lansweeper's Software License Tracking module, only I ran into a problem.E.g. I have a contract with Autodesk where I purchased 169 Architecture Engineering & Construction Collection licenses. Each licens...

Resolved! Multiple Mac-address one device

We have a number of devices with more than one Mac address (Cisco routers and access points).Is it possible to fill in a second MAC address on one Summary page?This so everything is matched to one summary page.Now we have to fill in all our informati...

LCadmin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email ticket replies creating new tickets

Greetings. I love the fact that users can send to our helpdesk email address and it auto-creates a ticket. However, if they reply to the email they receive regarding the ticket they opened, it opens a new ticket. These replies generally ask for a st...

brigmill by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Ticket Creation

I have been unable to have a help desk ticket created by sending an email via Exchange. I've tried every setting. The email test is good. The email address itself is good. It's actually a distribution group for our PCSupport group. I'm looking to hav...

ewbarley by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scanning Cisco APs

The devices are model 1600 Cisco Lightweight Access Points. They are controller-based, and (by default) have no user interface (ie, SSH, HTTP). The devices can be pinged. Here is the strange issue. we have ~250 APs, and only 35 are in Lansweeper...

kbuchanan by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scan schedule

Dear all ,Please I want to ask about the lanSweeper scan schedule :Its weekly ?Monthly ?yearly ?Thank you in advance

ysouii by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email not creating tickets (was working) (gmail)

/configuration/HelpdeskEmail/Email not creating tickets. The gmail account that was being used for this is no longer removing the messages from the gmail account either. This was working. Users would send email to support address, email would then cr...

jkot by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos