General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Report Request / Advice

Hello,I am looking for a report that will show server with the following information:NameIP AddressPhysical / VirtualThe physical / virtual could be make or model i guess as that would be distinguishable.I did find a forum post for this already (http...

BWaring by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My "net send" substitute

Well, on our environment we don't have the messenger service enabled at all, so it may be hard to comunicate with the user of a computer. With some AutoIT scripting and Lansweeper it's quite easy to manage a solution. Here it is, a custom action to d...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

VMware host assigned to guest

Hi,there is report that shows every guests for VMware hosts. I'd like to do something similar, but different: I have assets list and want to add information about VMhost on which that VM exists (value of VMware field in asset details). Can someone he...

Help With a report for Assets & Chassis types

Hi,Can someone help me out with a report. Everything i do doesn't seem to work.I need the following information:All Active Assets: Laptops, Notebooks, Portable, Desktops, (these are Chassis types)Info required:AD Description, Chassis type, OS, Make, ...

chrisells by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Manually assigning tickets and other neat stuff.

I'm just starting to look at the Helpdesk app. Seems by default all tickets are assigned to the ticket creator. How are tickets manually assigned or reassigned?How do I see ALL tickets? I currently see only a tab named My Tickets.Is there documentati...

rsellers by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Move Knowledgebase Topics

Hi,Is it possible to move already created Knowledgebase entries between different groups within the knowledgebase? If not, Could I submit this as a feature request please? This would be handy to have a group that is for admin only for any articles th...

Next release

Whats the projected time frame of the next release and what will be included in it? Love lansweeper and its helpdesk but still need 1 item before I can switch....Thanks!

craehsler by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos