General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Report on Last Seen

I need to know if it possible to create a report based on First Seen. What I am looking for is we want all desktops that are older than say 5yrs to come up in the list. I would need the same for Monitors, switches, etc.

dtsteinb by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Teamviewer Deployment, No enterprise

I have approximately 100 computers that do not have teamviewer installed on our network. My company only has the "Premium" teamviewer license, not the "Enterprise" license, so we don't have the ability to deploy a custom MSI. We have to manually inst...

Failing HDD Report (with warranty and drive model)

I have a report that gives me all occurrences of event logs with disk related errors and which machine that happened on, warranty end date, etc. However, I'm trying to add a couple columns that convert the format the identifier is in the event log to...

HammettMike by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Helpdesk screen shot/grab

Is there a way that I can add a button to the submit a ticket interface that the user can click on it and it takes a screen shot of the desktop that can be inserted into the ticket?

phalore by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Auto Assigning Tickets

Just a query in regards to auto assigning tickets. The ability to auto assign tickets logged from the web console is not available in the current Helpdesk version but is looking to be implemented in future versions. It does auto assign to agents when...

StephenK by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ticket state difference

Hi,Found if a ticket is answered and state changed to "Waiting for approval", the user who opened case sees state "in Progress". Also email sent initially to user says state is "in Progress".Note type: Public replyNew state: Waiting for approvalIs th...

Juha_Otava by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Shared office 365 mailbox

Hi folks,Is there a way to configure a shared mailbox for the helpdesk?The problem with those is that you don't get a password for them from Microsoft, so I have no way (that I know of) to enter the credentials for incoming and outgoing mail.

Windows: Microsoft cluster service installed (Built-in)

Old name: Services: Microsoft cluster service installed (Built-in)The report below lists Windows computers with Microsoft cluster service installed.The report will only list assets that meet all of the following criteria:The computer's state is set t...

Daniel_B by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos