General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Action for Device Manager to remote PC

Hi,I need a action to access the Device Manager on a remote PC.I have one that will access Computer Management, but when I click on the Device Manager within itI get a message reading:Unable to access the computer...Make sure that this computer is on...

rsellers by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pre-load VNC?

Is there a way to "pre-load" the uVNC agent? I'm trying to cut down the time it takes to connect to a remote PC and waiting for it to push, load, connect etc. If we deploy uVNC or some other client locally on the machine will it achieve this?

maph by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't output ticketID in my report

For the life of me I cant figure out why the report builder won't output the ticketID in my report. It will work and run the report and show my other fields, however, it won't output the ticketID which is an important piece of data as well as the fi...

alaskey by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scanning for out of date software

I'm trying to build a report that dumps information on whether or not a certain application a user has installed is out of date.In this example, I'm trying to generate a report for all workstations that have a version of Citrix Receiver lower than 14...

Windows 10 clients not recognised as OS?

Hello, In the list of assets we see no Windows10 system... that is not possible because most of them are upgraded. Is there a problem in the settings? Assets are scanned each day, so that is not the problem.ThanksLuk

lukv by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Server report needed

Hello, I was asked by my manager to provide a report that will include the following information. Server name, Volumes on the server, Total volume size, Amount used on each volume in GB, Amount available on each volume in GB. Trying to create custom ...

mmichalek by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos