General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Software License Tracking issue

I have a problem, I would like to start using Lansweeper's Software License Tracking module, only I ran into a problem.E.g. I have a contract with Autodesk where I purchased 169 Architecture Engineering & Construction Collection licenses. Each licens...

Resolved! Security logs not showing

Im trying to trigger an alert when when security event ID 4732 is triggered but when i check im not seeing any security logs. I have enabled informational logs to be captured but im not seeing them . Thank you for your help.

Resolved! NTLMv2 or Kerberos Authentication

Hi all,I'm looking at completely disabling NTLM (v1) authentication on our domain.Most of our applications have now been altered to use NTLMv2 or Kerberos authentication, but Lansweeper is the last item on the list stopping us from flipping the switc...

tohmas by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dealing with mislabeled chassis

I'm unsure what derives the system ChassisName, but we have several devices that are not laptops but are reported that way. Admittedly, they are kinda slow computers, I'm assuming it may be based on the CPU that is in them. I'm guessing there is no...

jwood_mls by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding Make and Model to Report for Failing HDD

Hi all,can someone please help me add the make and model to the following report, SQL is not my thingThanks in advance Select Top (50) Count(tblAssets.AssetName) As BadBlocks, tblAssets.AssetName, tblAssets.UsernameFrom tblNtlogMessage Inner Join ...

Resolved! Report PCs that have not swithed on and off!

Hello,I have 140 pcs approx that automatically switch on everyday at 5am approx and off again at 7am approx.Is there a way to run a report on lansweeper that will list pcs that did not perform this switch on/off task?Currently I run a ping at 6am and...

jscanlon by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos