General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Adding Make and Model to Report for Failing HDD

Hi all,can someone please help me add the make and model to the following report, SQL is not my thingThanks in advance Select Top (50) Count(tblAssets.AssetName) As BadBlocks, tblAssets.AssetName, tblAssets.UsernameFrom tblNtlogMessage Inner Join ...

Resolved! Report PCs that have not swithed on and off!

Hello,I have 140 pcs approx that automatically switch on everyday at 5am approx and off again at 7am approx.Is there a way to run a report on lansweeper that will list pcs that did not perform this switch on/off task?Currently I run a ping at 6am and...

jscanlon by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! All SQL All Versions

Looking for a report that combines all SQL versions installed and leaves out the junk that isn't needed. Microsoft SQL, postresql and everything else with other vendors that is SQL.

chads by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! All laptop users

Basically I would like to have help with changing the basic "Laptops" report so it will also show me the "Last user" in row.Should be easy for you masters.TIA

assaflev by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report showing IP Location, and all types of OS.

Hi, I'm looking to generate a site report that includes the following key information : IP Location (from Asset Groups Page)Asset NameOS Type (windows, linux, mac, basically all of them, with the OS Version if possible.)IP AddressDomainAddress width ...

jmje by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos