General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Report filtering on sotware

I need to run a report like this on but add AVG and Atempo, so the computers displayed must have both pieces of software.Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID,tblAssets.AssetUnique,tblSoftwareUni.softwareName,tblSoftware.softwareVersionFrom tblAssetsI...

voncollr by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Infinite loop ticket

A ticket was opened to remove a users email address. Ticket was opened by the user himself. When ticket is closed, it will send email to just removed email address. Server answers "Delivery failed blah blah" and ticket activates again and gets In Pro...

Juha_Otava by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

File scan report

I really like the build it file scanning feature in LS; but how do I craft it into a more robust report? alls I need is to see if this exact folder is present on my machines; c:\programdata\cisco\cisco anyconnect secure mobility client\network access...

Cant create new knowledgebase articles?

HiSuddenly, i cant create new knowledgebase articles. Our helpdesk trial recently ran out, is it related to creating new knowledgebase articles? Instead of the "new article" button on the knowledgebase page, there is now "New Ticket"..My user is an A...

a_seiler by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Security Permission Problem

The view assets role has the option to "rescan computers" unchecked, however users with the view assets role still can rescan and also ping assets. How does one stop users with only view assets rights from being able to rescan computers.-Tony

tcilmo by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Employee ticket type

I have created custom fields with de new employee ticket. A few fields i set to agents only as for AD account already present etc. What i would like is that the requesting user only fills in the neccessary details as Office location, depart, first n...

pvanlien by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Military Time & Alphabetized Views

Okay, two-fold question here. I'm trying to implement a custom ticket field for a "best time to reach you". Sounds simple but not many are happy with the time sliders as they use military time. Can that be changed?Also, another issue for combobox, or...

toddm by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos